Monday, May 02, 2022

India Art Festival Bengaluru Edition, Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath, Bangalore

 I am pleased to invite you to the India Art Festival Bengaluru Edition, where I will be  

Exhibiting my latest Mithila creation. The exhibition will be held from 5 to 8 May 2022 at Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath, Bangalore from 11 a.m. to 8.00 p.m. On display will be 3000 artworks by 25 art galleries and 400 artists in 80 booths.  Please do visit. It is free to enter every day.

#indiaartfestival #IAFBengaluru #iaf2022 #artexhibition #bangaloregalleries #bengaluruartists #karnatakachitrakalaparishath



No comments:

Capturing Moments: "Sun Soaked Stories • Pilitaxi • 30th Chapter" Unveiled

As the echoes of artistry linger in the air, I find myself reflecting on the enchanting two days that unfolded at Bangalore International Ce...