Sunday, September 29, 2024

Join me, at the Festival of Handmade by A Hundred Hands 2024 in Bangalore,

 Join me, at the Festival of Handmade by A Hundred Hands 2024 in Bangalore, where I’ll be showcasing my latest collection of hand-painted Madhubani creations.


From traditional Mithila art to contemporary designs, explore a unique range of products, including sarees, dupattas, stoles, wall plates, journals, clutches, keyholders, and more!

🗓 Event Dates: October 2-6, 2024
📍 Venue: Jayamahal Palace Hotel, Bangalore

Stay tuned for more updates on my journey as an artist, and don't forget to like, comment, and follow mefor insights into the world of Madhubani art!



No comments:

Join me, at the Festival of Handmade by A Hundred Hands 2024 in Bangalore,

  Join me, at the Festival of Handmade by A Hundred Hands 2024 in Bangalore, where I’ll be showcasing my latest collection of hand-painted ...